jueves, 8 de junio de 2017

LATEST POST

LATEST POST
   (Posted by Mª Nieves Torres Espinar, 8th June, 10:52)

It’s nearly the end of June and I have decided to improve some things in my life before school finish.

I promise to be more responsible with my homework’s English academy! I must check my notes for my B1 level exam of English, I won’t complain because if I approve it, I will be very happy. The next time I study English I will be much focused. I probably get tired but this title is very important for me!

I'm good at playing the clarinet, but the teacher says I don’t study at home, so I promise to play it harder. As soon as I finish my assignments, I will play my instrument. I need to improve the coordination of my fingers (you need it to play the clarinet). When it's the next class, I'll be ready and with a lot of air in my lungs (this is necessary to blow) - and the teacher will say me that I've done it great (I hope!).


   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario